Aviation Data Analyst
Position is at FlightAware Headquarters - Houston, TX
As the world's largest provider of flight tracking services, FlightAware maintains a data warehouse of over 600 million flights and 70 billion position reports for private and commercial air traffic. As an Aviation Data Analyst, you will be responsible for utilizing this data to design and produce custom reports for a wide variety of customers.
- Develops custom data reports as a solution to customer needs
- Provides aviation and technical expertise to support sales team in proposing feasible report solutions
- Communicates with customers to understand their project requirements and to guide them towards a proper solution
- Uses data to provide analysis and insight for projects and product development within the company
- Strong understanding of relational data
- Background in airline or business aviation operations
- Strong interest and familiarity with aviation industry topics
- Solid organizational skills with excellent verbal/written communication ability
- Initiative, drive, and confidence to achieve results without explicit direction or detailed instructions
- Experience with SQL, programming or scripting languages
Salary varies based on experience
- Matching 401(k)
- Health and dental insurance
- Performance-based bonuses
FlightAware is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Must have current work authorization for any employer in the US and not require sponsorship now or in the future.
Our open positions are closed to agency/third-party submissions.
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Application: Aviation Data Analyst - FlightAware Headquarters - Houston, TX". Attach your resume in Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, or HTML format.