Position is at FlightAware Headquarters - Houston, TX
As part of the administrative team, you will work for the Executive Assistant and directly interact with the Executive Team, customers, vendors, and other FlightAware team members. In this position your primary responsibility is providing administrative and office support activities for the entire company to facilitate the company’s growth, culture, and success.
- Perform administrative duties for executive management
- Support financial controller in maintaining daily financial transactions
- Ensure efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of the office
- Work cooperatively with vendors, customers, and employees on projects and tasks as necessary
- Assume other duties as needed
- 1-2 years administrative experience
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Quickbooks experience a plus
Salary varies based on experience
- Matching 401(k)
- Health and dental insurance
- Performance-based bonuses
FlightAware is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Must have current work authorization for any employer in the US and not require sponsorship now or in the future.
Our open positions are closed to agency/third-party submissions.
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Application: Administrative Assistant - FlightAware Headquarters - Houston, TX". Attach your resume in Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, or HTML format.